List:       xmlbeans-dev
Subject:    find_element_user returns null.
From:       PeterToth <registracia () windowslive ! com>
Date:       2011-10-17 7:16:05

Hi I am new into XML Beans. I have generated the code using axis from wsdl.

Then  using Factory method I created several objects until I found object I
was looking for.

In the end this method is called:

  public boolean
isNilWatchListQueryServiceEntryIdsInnerSetTupleTypeArray(int i)
    {
        synchronized (monitor())
        {
            check_orphaned();
            com.actimize.eh.WatchListQueryServiceEntryIdsInnerSetTupleType
target = null;
            target =
(com.actimize.eh.WatchListQueryServiceEntryIdsInnerSetTupleType)get_store().find_element_user(WATCHLISTQUERYSERVICEENTRYIDSINNERSETTUPLETYPE$0,
 i);
            if (target == null)
            {
                throw new IndexOutOfBoundsException();
            }
            return target.isNil();
        }
    }

and find_element_user returns null because method in abstrac class XObj has
_firstChild attribute set as null.

    public TypeStoreUser find_element_user ( QName name, int i )
    {
        for ( Xobj x = _firstChild ; x != null ; x = x._nextSibling )
            if (x.isElem() && x._name.equals( name ) && --i < 0)
                return x.getUser();

        return null;
    }

I got stuck here and I have no idea why is first cild null