List:       xmlbeans-dev
Subject:    Selecting XmlBeans as a beans binding API
From:       "Robert J. Liguori" <xmlbeans () gliesian ! com>
Date:       2011-08-08 15:37:04

Since I'm new to XmlBeans, I have a basic question:

Since JAXB comes with the latest JDK... what is the incentive for the
developer to go out of the box and use XmlBeans?

Also, is XmlBeans vision different from that of JAXB in the long
term... or are they essentially heading down the same path, providing
the same business needs/solutions (both now and in the future)?

Thanks,
Robert