List:       xmlbeans-dev
Subject:    Question about running hierarchical structure.
From:       laungarth <laungarth () hotmail ! com>
Date:       2011-07-28 14:23:45

Hi every body,

I am having question about how to set hierarchical method structure to read
xml file.

1. I first start run my xml file from the top of its structure. My java code
have the starting for loop as below.

try{
		CollectionsInfoDocument cInfoDoc  =
CollectionsInfoDocument.Factory.parse(fleInput);
		cInfoDoc.getCollectionsInfo().getApplicationItemArray();

		  ApplicationItem[] aT    =
cInfoDoc.getCollectionsInfo().getApplicationItemArray();

		  for ( int i = 0 ; i < aT.length ; i++ ){

			  System.out.println(aT[i]);

		  }

The code was working and fetching data correctly.

2. I try to put another method to get the data which reside in the tree
structure but it fetch me an error

"org.apache.xmlbeans.XmlException: Element Collections_Info is not a valid
ach_debit document or a valid substitution.
	at org.apache.xmlbeans.impl.store.Locale.autoTypeDocument(Locale.java:328)
	at org.apache.xmlbeans.impl.store.Locale.parseToXmlObject(Locale.java:1279)
	at org.apache.xmlbeans.impl.store.Locale.parseToXmlObject(Locale.java:1263)
	at
org.apache.xmlbeans.impl.schema.SchemaTypeLoaderBase.parse(SchemaTypeLoaderBase.java:345)
  at
org.apache.xmlbeans.impl.schema.SchemaTypeLoaderBase.parse(SchemaTypeLoaderBase.java:252)
  at noNamespace.AchDebitDocument$Factory.parse(Unknown Source)
	at
com.cgi.pecos.activityfile.xmlbean.ActivityFileReader.main(ActivityFileReader.java:35)"

3. It will be loop inside another loop.

Thank you for any suggestion.