List:       xmlbeans-dev
Subject:    Read file XML from request
From:       "igio80 () inwind ! it" <igio80 () inwind ! it>
Date:       2010-01-21 10:32:41

Hi!
I use Eclipse 3.1 and I must read a request XML from my WebService.

My WS has a method like this:

	public GenericResponseDTO returnXML(ReturnRequestDTO requestDTO) throws
RemoteException
	{
		GenericResponseDTO responseDTO = new GenericResponseDTO();
		if (requestDTO != null)
		{
			/*
			HERE I MUST READ THE FILE XML:
			ProvaDocument doc = ProvaDocument.Factory.parse(requestDTO??????);
			*/
		}
		else
		{
			responseDTO.setEsito(-101);
			responseDTO.setDescizioneEsito("ERRORE SU RESTITUISCI FATTURA SAP");
		}
		return responseDTO;
	}

How I can do?