List:       xmlbeans-dev
Subject:    FW: XMLBeans to Sponsor VXQuery
From:       Cezar Andrei <cezar.andrei () oracle ! com>
Date:       2009-06-26 19:57:47

Gentle people,

Unless you've already seen this on the incubator list, XMLBeans PMC is sponsoring the \
proposal of VXQuery for getting into the incubator.

Currently one more mentor is required for everybody to be in agreement. If you are \
eligible or know somebody who is: are a member of Incubator PMC or ASF member, and \
you or he is interested, please let us know.

Even if you're not eligible to be a mentor, but want to get involved, you can support \
VXQuery on general@incubator.apache.org list.

Cezar