List:       xmlbeans-dev
Subject:    XMLCursor Helps for creating XML
From:       "bala r" <balar4u () gmail ! com>
Date:       2008-10-30 10:23:58

Hi,
I need to create diffrent XML dynamically using XMLCursor. The no of XML
types are more than 50s and we dont have Schema def..
The difference between each XMLType is Root Element and very few elements.
IS there any document or sample code for creating new XMl using XMLCursor?

Thanks in Advance.

Thanks
Bala.