List:       xmlbeans-dev
Subject:    [VOTE]  New XMLBeans committer - Wing Yew Poon
From:       "Cezar Andrei" <cezar.andrei () oracle ! com>
Date:       2008-08-08 20:05:12

Please vote for adding Wing Yew Poon as a new XMLBeans committer.
This vote will end on end of day, Monday August 11, 2008.

[ ] +1 Yes, Wing Yew should be an XMLBeans committer.
[ ]  0 Abstain, I do not object to Wing Yew being an XMLBeans committer.
[ ] +1 No, Wing Yew should not be an XMLBeans committer (please include comments on \
how your objection(s) could be surmounted).

Thank you,
Cezar

P.S. My vote is:
[X] +1 Yes, Wing Yew should be an XMLBeans committer.