List:       xmlbeans-dev
Subject:    XMLBeans 2.4.0 RC3
From:       "Cezar Andrei" <cezar.andrei () oracle ! com>
Date:       2008-06-21 2:14:52

I've put up another Release Candidate, RC3. The files should be in the same place in \
a few hours after all the mirrors get in sync. This one includes the latest fix for \
the regression reported in:  XMLBEANS-374 Missing implementation of getGDurationValue \
for XmlDurationImpl

Thanks Brad for catching this and Radu for fixing it quickly.

Please give it a try and if everything is fine next week I'll send a vote to make it \
official.

Cezar