List:       xmlbeans-dev
Subject:    RE: WELCOME to dev@xmlbeans.apache.org
From:       "Radu Preotiuc-Pietro" <radup () bea ! com>
Date:       2008-06-13 0:35:14

You can do it like that:

scomp -srconly -src temp -d xsbs test.xsd

The thing is that scomp won't jar the result for you in this case, you
will have to jar up the content of the "xsbs" directory yourself.

Radu

Notice:  This email message, together with any attachments, may contain information  \
of  BEA Systems,  Inc.,  its subsidiaries  and  affiliated entities,  that may be \
confidential,  proprietary,  copyrighted  and/or legally privileged, and is intended \
solely for the use of the individual or entity named in this message. If you are not \
the intended recipient, and have received this message in error, please immediately \
return this by email and then delete it.