List:       xmlbeans-dev
Subject:    RE: Next release?
From:       "Cezar Andrei" <cezar () bea ! com>
Date:       2008-06-03 21:00:27

Hi Ben,

We've been waiting for a couple of checkins and make sure we don't
introduce regressions. I'm looking to have an RC next week.

Cezar

Notice:  This email message, together with any attachments, may contain information  \
of  BEA Systems,  Inc.,  its subsidiaries  and  affiliated entities,  that may be \
confidential,  proprietary,  copyrighted  and/or legally privileged, and is intended \
solely for the use of the individual or entity named in this message. If you are not \
the intended recipient, and have received this message in error, please immediately \
return this by email and then delete it.