List:       xmlbeans-dev
Subject:    RE: Next release?
From:       "Cezar Andrei" <cezar () bea ! com>
Date:       2008-05-21 20:16:10

Hi Robert,

I'm not sure how many XMLBeans are interested in running jxpath and
since it doesn't offer XQuery support, XQuery users would still need
Saxon. We're thinking to put your code under samples, this way anybody
interested in it or something similar would have access to it.

Cezar

> From: Robert Marcano [mailto:robert@marcanoonline.com]
>
> Are the maintainers interested on having the service
> implementation inside XMLBeans as an additional jar?

Notice:  This email message, together with any attachments, may contain information  \
of  BEA Systems,  Inc.,  its subsidiaries  and  affiliated entities,  that may be \
confidential,  proprietary,  copyrighted  and/or legally privileged, and is intended \
solely for the use of the individual or entity named in this message. If you are not \
the intended recipient, and have received this message in error, please immediately \
return this by email and then delete it.