List:       xmlbeans-dev
Subject:    RE: Merging XSDs
From:       PianoJaG83 <jgresock () gmail ! com>
Date:       2008-05-04 17:51:01

Thanks for the reply, Cezar.  I was thinking I may have to write my own tool.
The reason I need the merged schema is to save it in an XML database so I
can query the whole structure for particular elements.  As you can imagine,
the results I want back should be the whole schema structure that matches
the xquery, without element or type references.  So my goal is to have an
actual schema document written in the end, rather than just the XMLBeans
SchemaTypeSystem in memory.