List:       xmlbeans-dev
Subject:    XMLBean: How to set xsi:type attribute
From:       francesco334 <francesco334 () interfree ! it>
Date:       2008-01-03 10:30:35

Hello,

I'm develope an application with xmlbean (without using xmldom).
I have problem when I must set some attribute like xsi:type='' .

This is an example of xml :

                ITA

                               TEST
                               TEST

                                               test
                                               test

                               test

                                                                                      \
 1
						…

I hav tried with this code but it doesn't works.
…
ConfirmationServiceDataHotel tagServiceData =
ConfirmationServiceDataHotel.Factory.newInstance();

ConfirmationServiceData tagServiceData1 =
tagConfirmationServiceDataList.addNewServiceData();

tagServiceData.setSPUI(tagService.getSPUI());
tagServiceData.newCursor().setName(
				      new QName("http://www.hotelbeds.com/schemas/2005/06/messages",
"ConfirmationServiceDataHotel", ""));

//assegno il confirmationdata di tipo hotel al confirmationdata generico
tagServiceData1.set(tagServiceData);
…

Can anyone help me?

Thanks & Regards,