List:       xmlbeans-dev
Subject:    RE: [VOTE] Jacob Danner as Apache XMLBeans Committer
From:       "Radu Preotiuc-Pietro" <radup () bea ! com>
Date:       2007-08-06 21:42:09

+1

Radu

________________________________

	From: Cezar Andrei [mailto:cezar@bea.com]
	Sent: Monday, August 06, 2007 12:03 PM
	To: pmc@xmlbeans.apache.org
	Cc: dev@xmlbeans.apache.org

	Following this proposal, I'm sending out the vote. This vote
will be open until end of day Thursday, August 9, 2007.

	Vote for Jacob Danner as Apache Committer for XMLBeans project:

	*** Vote ***:

	[ ] +1  Yes, Jacob should be made XMLBeans committer.

	[ ]  0  Abstain. I do not object to Jacob being made XMLBeans
committer.

	[ ] -1  No, Jacob should not be made committer at this time
(please include comments on how your objection(s) could be surmounted).

	My vote is +1.

	Cezar

Apache

	> XMLBeans project.

	> Jacob has been a contributor almost from the beginning of the
project

	> providing patches and tests. He has also helped to evangelize
the

	> XMLBeans project by speaking on it at conferences like JavaOne
and

	> BEAWorld. He is active in the community answering many
questions and was

	> especially helpful with the last release XMLBeans v2.3.0
filtering JIRA

	> bugs and evaluating patches.

	> If there are no objections I'll follow with a vote.

	> Cezar

	Notice: This email message, together with any attachments, may
contain information of BEA Systems, Inc., its subsidiaries and
affiliated entities, that may be confidential, proprietary, copyrighted
and/or legally privileged, and is intended solely for the use of the
individual or entity named in this message. If you are not the intended
recipient, and have received this message in error, please immediately
return this by email and then delete it.