List:       xmlbeans-dev
Subject:    Re: URGENT: Could not resolve the node to a handle
From:       "Jacob Danner" <jacob.danner () gmail ! com>
Date:       2007-04-26 19:53:27

Hi Asaf,
You say
... code that is currently failing worked perfectly until recently. ...
Thats not usually how code works, are you sure nothing has changed. If
so it would help us figure out whats going on.

What is the error you are seeing? What does the instance and query you
are trying to run look like?

Are you using the proper version of saxon with XmlBeans? What version
of xmlbeans are you using?

Have you tried with a different DOM implementation? ie. save our your
XML to a file, the reload it using standard DOM apis and execute the
code? Can you try this and let us know the result. I ask this because
the code snippet you posted above looks more like saxon than xmlbeans.

adding the user email alias as that seems like a more appropriate
place for this kind of question.

-Jacob Danner