List:       xmlbeans-dev
Subject:    PATCH-[XMLBEANS-307] XMLBeans scomp throws error "code too large"
From:       "Jacob Danner" <jacob.danner () gmail ! com>
Date:       2007-03-14 3:51:32

Hey All,
I think I fixed the issue defined by xmlbeans 307 and have attached a
patch to the jira issue (
http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/XMLBEANS-307 ).
I narrowed down the problem to a scenario when an enumeration contains
more than 3368 elements. I modified the code in StscJavaizer.java to
catch such a condition and  now instead of using an normal
enumeration, the code produced will now be of the base enumeration
type. I also added a couple of unit tests for the issue and everything
has passed the checkin suite of tests.
Please let me know your thoughts,
-Jacobd