List:       xmlbeans-dev
Subject:    Re: WSAD5.1.1 class path clashes with javax.xml.namespace.QName
From:       Raja <mahsanraja () hotmail ! com>
Date:       2007-01-26 7:41:42

<Honor.Chan@...> writes:

> Hi,
>
> I'm trying to use XMLBeans 2.0.0 within WSAD 5.1.1.  While converting the
> xml document into java objects using the parse method I get the following
> error
> java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: javax.xml.namespace.QName: method
> <init>(Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/String;)V not found
>       at org.apache.xmlbeans.impl.store.Locale.<clinit>(Locale.java:130)
>       at
> org.apache.xmlbeans.impl.schema.SchemaTypeLoaderBase.parse
(SchemaTypeLoaderBase.java:208)
>       at

au.gov.hic.agedCare.schemas.agedCareMessage.AgedCareMessageDocument$Factory.par
se(AgedCareMessageDocument.java:51)

*
> NOTICE - This message is intended only for the use of the addressee named
above and may contain privileged
> and confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient of this
message you are hereby
> notified that you must not disseminate, copy or take any action based upon
it. If you received this message
> in error please notify Medicare Australia immediately. Any views expressed
in this message are those of
> the individual sender, except where the sender specifically states them to
be the views of Medicare Australia.

****

Hi, I am stuck with same problem. Can you please tell me how you solved it?
 Thanks
 Raja