List:       xmlbeans-dev
Subject:    Re: Hi Issue with Parsing....
From:       Juha_Mäkeläinen <juha.makelainen () op ! fi>
Date:       2007-01-18 9:38:43

Quite simple, (as soon the answer is found :)

  XmlOptions opts = new XmlOptions();
  opts.setDocumentType(MyXMLBeansDocument.type);
  MyXMLBeansDocument dok = MyXMLBeansDocument.Factory.parse(myXmlAsString,
opts);

Yes, the parse method can have more tha one argument.

(I think the turorials jump over the most basic examples.)

    Juha