List:       xmlbeans-dev
Subject:    Re: multiple xsd file import problem
From:       "Amila Suriarachchi" <amilasuriarachchi () gmail ! com>
Date:       2007-01-04 12:54:56

hi,
Can some tell me a proper method to generate the xml databinding classes at
runtime and get the details of the generated classes?

i.e. I want to generate the xmlbeans classes for an wsdl (or xsd) file and
get a map of names of the generated classes and the corresponding namespace
for the class.

thakx,
amila,

--