List:       xmlbeans-dev
Subject:    Honor Chan/CO/HIC is out of the office.
From:       Honor.Chan () medicareaustralia ! gov ! au
Date:       2006-10-04 15:00:33

I will be out of the office starting  02/10/2006 and will not return until
16/10/2006.

NOTICE - This message is intended only for the use of the addressee named above and \
may contain privileged and confidential information. If you are not the intended \
recipient of this message you are hereby notified that you must not disseminate, copy \
or take any action based upon it. If you received this message in error please notify \
Medicare Australia immediately. Any views expressed in this message are those of the \
individual sender, except where the sender specifically states them to be the views \
                of Medicare Australia.