List:       xmlbeans-dev
Subject:    RE: Question concerning advanced XPath support
From:       "Cezar Andrei" <cezar () bea ! com>
Date:       2006-05-06 15:45:47

There isn't a way currently to bind other variables except for the
current node, but this is something that we'll be looking into.

As for the XPath extension functions, I'm not familiar how they work. Do
you have a use case? Do you know if and how Saxon is supporting them?

Cezar

by email and then delete it.