List:       xmlbeans-dev
Subject:    Re: xmlbeanscxx proposal (resubmitted)
From:       Tomasz Wielga <tw () touk ! pl>
Date:       2006-04-18 8:21:42

Hi

> Apache does not allow distribution of LGPL components within an Apache
> product. [...]

Yes, I know it. That is why I have written that downloading is the only
choice. And I ment downloading independently of the project (opposite to
including).

> [...] just something that the user
> has to already have on their system (i.e. a "system requirement")?

This is so both in the case of Boost and GMP.

> Can you us a list of the licenses that apply to parts of the initial
> codebase that were not written by you or one of the other initial
> committers?

Those are the only two. And they are not parts of initial codebase but
just external requirements.
We also use Log4cxx and Xerces-c but these are licensed under the Apache
Licence :).

--
Tomasz Wielga <tw@touk.pl>