List:       xmlbeans-dev
Subject:    RE: binary of 2.1.0 miss bin/ dir
From:       "Radu Preotiuc-Pietro" <radup () bea ! com>
Date:       2006-03-30 0:05:43

Whew! ;-)

Radu

-----Original Message-----
From: Eli Spizzichino [mailto:ml@javanet.info]
Sent: Wednesday, March 29, 2006 4:00 PM
To: dev@xmlbeans.apache.org

Radu Preotiuc-Pietro wrote:
> Are you sure about that?

sorry if I have posted before truly check this issue but it came out it
wasn't a problem with the file per se, but a bug with ark_part
integrated in konqueror. I was mislead by the fact 1) I usually use
comandline to open/create an archive and 2) that I downloaded from
different mirrors and obviously it exposed the same symptoms. May it be
  caused by the err-message I have even using comandline "tar: A lone
zero block at 23820"? anyway sorry again Eli

by email and then delete it.