List:       xmlbeans-dev
Subject:    Problem with checking for generated classes and schemas types modified - Ant target for XmlBean
From:       kathiresan jeyapandian <j_kathiresan () yahoo ! co ! in>
Date:       2005-09-30 1:45:19

Hi All,

        I am having set of xsds in D:\sample folder. I am not creating a schemas.jar. \
Instead i am generating all classes classgendir in build/classes and generated src as \
build/gen-xmlbeans without storing all in a jar which i don't want to .
       Each time it is generating schemas and compiling classes.

       I like to generate schema types and classes whenever a change is occcured in \
the xsd. I like to know how to set the target. Pls anybody help me in this issue. I \
don't like to keep the generated files and schema types in jar. i tried with ant \
uptodate.

Thanks,
J.Kathir