List:       xmlbeans-dev
Subject:    RE: NEED XMLBEANS HELP!!!
From:       "Radu Preotiuc-Pietro" <radup () bea ! com>
Date:       2005-09-30 0:27:17

This is not a question of parsing, it's a question of how you query your
objects after parsing is done. In your example, you got the NPE while
calling oplan.getName(); all you have to do is parse (no NPE will be
thrown here regardless of the Schema and document), then use your
planContext object as you would any other Java object, taking care that
some of the fields may be null.

Radu