List:       xmlbeans-dev
Subject:    Re: newbie question oncerning ant task for xmlbeans
From:       "Eddie O'Neil" <ekoneil () bea ! com>
Date:       2005-09-21 14:16:39

   I've had the *.xsd and *.xsdconfig files picked up by passing a
*directory* to the "schema" attribute on the <xmlbean> task.

   This causes everything in the directory to be included in the schema
compilation.  So try something like:

   <xmlbean schema="/a/schema/dir"
            destfile="some.jar"
            classpath="lib/xbean.jar:lib/jsr173_api.jar"/>

   Hope that helps.

Eddie