List:       xmlbeans-dev
Subject:    XMLBeans v2.0.0-rc1
From:       "Cezar Andrei" <cezar () bea ! com>
Date:       2005-06-18 17:00:22

The distribution files for XMLBeans v2.0.0-rc1 are now at the following
locations. Please give them a try and if they are good I'll send out the
vote in the next few days.

http://xmlbeans.apache.org/dist/xmlbeans-2.0.0-rc1.zip
http://xmlbeans.apache.org/dist/xmlbeans-2.0.0-rc1.tgz
http://xmlbeans.apache.org/dist/xmlbeans-2.0.0-rc1-src.zip