List:       xmlbeans-dev
Subject:    Re: XMLBeans problems with xs:group ref
From:       Jacob K Asiedu <kasiedu () cs ! umb ! edu>
Date:       2005-05-12 12:03:31

This is just a document to reproduce the error. The scomp eror says
"warning: sch-props-correct.2: Duplicate identity constraint:
Owners_UniqueAgentRole"
But i still do not understand why it says that..I think it is a bug in
XMLBEANS..I will file a bug report..

--
Jacob K. Asiedu
Software Engineer, Computer Science Dept.