List:       xmlbeans-dev
Subject:    Correcting JIRA email list
From:       Cliff Schmidt <cliffschmidt () gmail ! com>
Date:       2005-04-26 19:44:16

I think I'm losing my mind, because I was pretty sure I sent this out
earlier, but I can't find it now...

Unless anyone has any objection (and I don't know why anyone would),
I'm going to correct our jira account to have it email this list,
rather than our old list from the incubator (xmlbeans-dev@xml), which
just bounces it over here anyway.

I'll do this in a day or so to give people a chance to adjust email
filters that depend on the from or to field.

Cliff