List:       xmlbeans-dev
Subject:    RE: [RESULTS] [VOTE] release xmlbeans 1.0.4 and 1.0.4-jdk1.3
From:       "Cliff Schmidt" <cliff () bea ! com>
Date:       2005-02-18 22:40:01

On Thursday, February 17, 2005 11:38 AM, Kevin Krouse wrote:

> I'm closing the vote now.  Here are the totals:
>
> 6 +1 votes for 1.0.4 (5 binding)
> 0 -1 votes for 1.0.4
>
> 6 +1 votes for 1.0.4-jdk1.3 (5 binding)
> 0 -1 votes for 1.0.4-jdk1.3
>
> Thanks!
> I'll work on getting the jars up to the distribution server.

Kevin,

I noticed after the vote closed that the text at the top of the NOTICE
file for at least a couple of these jars doesn't quite match what is
listed on http://www.apache.org/dev/apply-license.html.  Could you fix
that and repost?  I'm thinking that such a change shouldn't require
another vote -- if anyone disagrees, please speak up.

Once you do that, I'll sign the releases.

Cliff