List:       xmlbeans-dev
Subject:    using XMLBeans to invoke and implement web services
From:       James Strachan <jstrachan () protique ! com>
Date:       2004-09-29 7:14:03

I just thought some XMLBeans folks might find this little example
interesting, which shows an example of what I rambled about a week or
so ago - creating a service interface that maps to WSDL operations
using XMLBeans as the parameters - then using this interface as a
client side or to bind a server side implementation into an endpoint...

http://activesoap.codehaus.org/Example?refresh=1

There's also a dynamic interface which avoids creating the service
interface for those who are not too concerned with type safety

http://activesoap.codehaus.org/Dynamic+Client?refresh=1

James

* James Strachan
*