List:       xmlbeans-dev
Subject:    Make XMLBeans work with AXIS(cont.)
From:       Yu Long <yulong32601 () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2004-08-18 20:34:38

Hi,
  I am looking into the castor's de/serializer to see
how to write my own custom de/serializer for XMLBean
Object.
  Here is some of my thoughts. In my case, I may need
three de/seralizers.

1) a general one similar to CastorSerializer.java and
CastorDeserializer.java

2) one for Enumeration type similar to
CastorEnumTypeSerializer.java and
CastorEnumTypeDeserializer.java

3) one may be needed for the following type:

 <xs:simpleType name="percentageType">
    <xs:restriction base="xs:string">
      <xs:pattern value="[1]?[0-9]?[0-9]">
        <xs:annotation>
          <xs:documentation>
                   percentage (0-100) (default 0)
              </xs:documentation>
        </xs:annotation>
      </xs:pattern>
    </xs:restriction>
  </xs:simpleType>

But it seems I need some documents on how XMLBeans is
designed and implemented,especially related to
writing the three de/serializer. The User Guide
Documents on apache website is only for using purpose.
It doesn't help much.

Thanks,
longyu