List:       xmlbeans-dev
Subject:    Re: xmlbeans-1.0.3 release
From:       robert burrell donkin <rdonkin () apache ! org>
Date:       2004-06-30 19:56:08

hi cliff

could you please take a look at the source distributions. the md5 sums
and the signatures don't match the current files. it would probably be
a very good idea for the original release manager to calculate md5 sums
from the original to make sure that the ones on the site are identical.

(the md5 sums and signatures on the binary ones are fine.)

- robert