List:       xmlbeans-dev
Subject:    RE: specify a package name - A newbie question
From:       "David Remy" <dremy () bea ! com>
Date:       2004-06-25 1:50:48

Yes, you can use an .xsdconfig file to map nonamespace (or any
namespace) to a specific package.  Here is the link to an FAQ on mapping
namespaces to package names.
http://wiki.apache.org/xmlbeans/XmlBeansV1Faq#configPackageName

> My first test generated a random package "x12.x1.x7.x10.schemas".

I am surprised that you got this package name.  XMLBeans actually uses
JAXB1 conventions for naming (generally).  Usually you get the package
'noNamespace' as the default package name.