List:       xmlbeans-dev
Subject:    RE: Implementing JSR 225
From:       Dutta Satadip <s-dutta () sbcglobal ! net>
Date:       2004-05-27 18:30:10

Hello All,
I do agree with all of the comments about Saxon. It is
definitely the most promising implementation. I
started proptying the integration but I have not made
too much progress due to things going on at work.

Please feel free to post code/ various approches to
integration in the wiki at
http://wiki.apache.org/xmlbeans/XqueryEngineIntegrationFeature

I will update the wiki with my progress sometime in
the next week .

So far I really didnt have to change any of the saxon
code.  Since SAXON is under MPL , if there are code
changes required on the saxon side we probably need to
talk to Cliff about this to make sure that all
licensing concerns are addressed.

With Regards
Dutta:)