List:       xmlbeans-dev
Subject:    RE: converting views: DOM, XmlCursor, XmlNode, ... [Re: compile time generation of XmlElement//Attri
From:       "Eric Vasilik" <ericvas () bea ! com>
Date:       2004-04-29 22:21:00

Are you asking for the ability to have the backing store natively use,
in this case, a Node from an implementation other than that which
XmlBeans implements?  So that one may get XmlObjects for some other tree
of nodes without having to import or copy that XML tree?

XmlObject.castOrWrap(Node
> node, PurchaseOrderElement.class);
>
> alek
>
> ps. in JDK 1.5 i think it can be somewhat shortahnded to avoid
casting:
> PurchaseOrderElement po =
XmlObject.castOrWrap<PurchaseOrderElement>(Node