List:       xmlbeans-dev
Subject:    Re: Getting easypo to work
From:       "Sudarshana Murthy" <spoorthy () fastmail ! fm>
Date:       2004-03-23 13:56:53

I found this posting on weblogic.developer.interest.xmlbeans that helped
to resolve this problem.

The example on site was generated from beta code, found out the import
should be changed as follows
import org.openuri.easypo.PurchaseOrderDocument;
import org.openuri.easypo.PurchaseOrderDocument.PurchaseOrder;
import org.openuri.easypo.LineItem;

PurchaseOrder class is generated as inner class of PurchaseOrderDocument

On Mon, 22 Mar 2004 20:00:11 -0500, "Sudarshana Murthy"
<spoorthy@fastmail.fm> said:
> I am trying to get the easypo XMLBeans sample to work. This is with the
> easypo.xsd and easypo.xsdconfig files that came with the XMLDeveloper kit
> install. It is not generating the PurchaseOrder class. It is generating
> classes for all others (like Customer, Shipper, LineItem). I am using the
> following schema compile option:
>
>    scomp -out easypo.jar easypo.xsd easypo.xsdconfig
>
> I think i am missing something. I appreciate your assistance.
>
> Thanks
> Sudi
>   154 Highland Trace
>   Roswell GA 30076