List:       xmlbeans-dev
Subject:    Re: JAXB vs JAX-RPC conventions for Schema name to Java name
From:       Dutta Satadip <s-dutta () sbcglobal ! net>
Date:       2004-03-09 3:29:11

I agree with Scott, It seems that using the JAXB rules by default with an alternative \
for JAX-RPC conventions would be the way to go. Dutta:)

Scott Ziegler <zieg@bea.com> wrote:
I think we should use the more sensible JAXB rules as default, but
provide an option for a strict interpretation of JAX-RPC's naming
rules. Also I just want to clarify that the lossy model is not a JAXB
impl but rather something similiar in philosophy.

--Scott