List:       xmlbeans-dev
Subject:    Re: Helps to compile a XML Schema
From:       robert burrell donkin <rdonkin () apache ! org>
Date:       2004-01-19 22:43:21

hi Rodrigo

it would be really useful if you could include a few more details (that
will help us to help you :)

what version are you using? (v1 or v2)

if the schema is not confidential then seeing that would be very, very
helpful.

if the schema is confidential then we'll need as many details as you
can about what's going wrong. (what would be even better would be a
simple test case that shows us
what's going wrong that you'd be happy to make public.)

- robert