List:       xmlbeans-dev
Subject:    Re: list archiving
From:       "David Bau" <david.bau () bea ! com>
Date:       2003-09-14 8:04:19

> Just to double check :>.  You have seen the Eyebrowse archiving that is
> already occuring?

Yup, aware of eyebrowse and marc; I find marc sometimes slow
(and very dark :-)), and eyebrowse faster but sometimes down.
Given that folks look for xml archives on marc, I've sent a request
to marc to be archived there.

I'm trying to set up mail-archive.com in addition. (Why? Archives
in a couple places don't hurt and should improve availability.  Of
the alternatives I'm aware of I personally like the speed of the
mail-archive.com interface; I've been reading general.*.apache
etc there.  It used to be possible see the confirmation emails to
sign up mail-archive.com, but they seem to have turned off that
feature, so archive@mail-archive.com needs to be signed up
to the list without confirmation somehow.)

David