List:       xmlbeans-dev
Subject:    RE: packing up and picking up our packages
From:       James Strachan <james_strachan () yahoo ! co ! uk>
Date:       2003-08-16 7:13:54

I'll happily volunteer to create a Maven for XMLBeans to build the jar
& run the unit tests & create the website (javadoc, clover test
coverage report etc) & deploy binary & source distributions. If you
want to take me up on this offer just email me some code & unit tests
(*) and I'll mail you back a full maven build with the code included -
then you can see how it all works.

* unit tests optional to get the build going & I don't need all the code

James
-------
http://radio.weblogs.com/0112098/