List:       xml4lib
Subject:    [XML4Lib] Reading DC records
From:       quinn () indexdata ! com (Sebastian Hammer)
Date:       2005-11-12 16:24:27

Charles Yates wrote:
> XSLT is an ideal language for doing this.  If you are new to XSLT this
> might be a simple enough problem to use as a vehicle for learning it.

For folks getting into XSLT for bibliographic applications, there are
some tools & toys at http://www.loc.gov/standards/marcxml/ . There is a
DC-->MARCXML stylesheet which could be used as a starting point for
other applications.

All the best,

--Sebastian

> -Charles
>
> Saiful Amin wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I'm new to XML DC. I have few oai_dc records in XML format, from which
>> I want to extract some fields into a delimited file.
>>
>> Any suggestions?

Sebastian Hammer, Index Data (US)
quinn@indexdata.com   www.indexdata.com
Ph: (603) 209-6853