List:       xml4lib
Subject:    [XML4Lib] simple sru client [sru perl module]
From:       ehs () pobox ! com (Edward Summers)
Date:       2005-08-09 12:05:48

On Aug 9, 2005, at 10:30 AM, Eric Lease Morgan wrote:
> Our SRU server is based on the great SRU module written by Ed
> Summers, and sponsored by the Ockham NSF grant. Before the end of
> the month we hope to contribute to the SRU module maintained by Ed.
> The contribution will include methods allowing (CQL) queries to be
> processed by Plucene as well as the existing swish-e methods.

Yeah, the Catalyst plugin Brian wrote is part of that distribution
which is made available from CPAN for ease of distribution. I forgot
to mention that Brian also added functionality for conversion of CQL
to Lucene queries since he is using Lucene via a webservice (lucene-ws).

//Ed

[1] http://lucene-ws.sourceforge.net