List:       xml-security-dev
Subject:    RE: Namespaces
From:       "Eric Tournier" <eric.tournier () keynectis ! com>
Date:       2007-05-03 12:30:07

Berin, Sean,

  Many thanks for your help and your suggestions :) It really helps me to understand \
my problem and the working solution is : 1- set the dsig prefix to "" and the enc \
prefix to "xenc" while signing ; 2- set the dsig prefix to "ds" and the enc prefix to \
"" while encrypting.

  I know this is a workaround because I should modify my API to support namespaces \
:))

Eric