List:       xml-security-dev
Subject:    Some Question about Xml-Security
From:       Tian WenQiang <webpurchasing () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2005-08-30 1:37:34

Dear,

    Our organization is planning a big project which
is a Linux-Embedded system and will be sold as
products in the market.
    It is necessary for us to choose a Xml security
product. From internet, we found your Xml security
product -- Xml-security, and we are very interested in
it, so we have a few important questions to ask though
some of the answers to them might be found in your
website, but we are a little afraid whether the
information might be out-of-date.
    We will really appreciate your help if you could
help us find the answers to the following questions:

   1.Does it support the DOM ?

  2.The information of DTD and XML Schema is too
hard
to find at your homepage and the source code.
    We want to know Xerces support the full function
of the DTD and XML Schema? We pay attention to the
"interpret" ,"interpret external" and "validity
verification" of them.

    3.Could you tell us how about the memory of the
Xalan runing. We are afraid of our test result.

   Thank you very much again!
   Wish a successful further cooperation!

Best regards

Tian WenQiang