List:       xml-security-dev
Subject:    Re: Is this a bug? (C++ Version)
From:       "Jack Zhang" <jh_Zzz () hotmail ! com>
Date:       2004-12-25 3:10:39

Seems I am descripted not very clear, cause I am not good at english :)

After do more trying, the problem is like this:

In spite of create a new node or use a exist node, if you add more than 1
attributes for a node, then encrypt the document and save to a file. Then
load the encrypted file and decrypt, you will found only one 1 attribute was
left.

Regards
Jack