List:       xml-dev
Subject:    [xml-dev] XML Programming Language, specification to write
From:       Victor Porton <porton () narod ! ru>
Date:       2018-10-15 21:44:58

At https://en.wikiversity.org/wiki/XML_Programming_Language

I started to write specification of a Turing-complete macro language for
XML.

First, it will allow to define macroses without arguments (with use
similar to XML entities), macroses with arguments, and macroses with
full-featured programming capabilities.

Please help me to develop the specification and to implement it.