List:       xml-dev
Subject:    [xml-dev] [ann] oXygen XML Editor 17.1
From:       George Bina <george () oxygenxml ! com>
Date:       2015-10-23 7:47:19

Hi all,

I am happy to announce that a new release of oXygen XML Editor, version
17.1 is available from our website
http://www.oxygenxml.com

You can see the full list new additions using this direct link to
version 17.1 release notes
http://oxygenxml.com/whatisnew17.1.html

Here there are some highlight:

- new Light and Ultramarine user interface themes
- you can use XSLT to define refactoring actions
- user entry support for Schematron Quick Fixes
- XPath/XSLT 3.0 query binding in Schematron schemas
- support for DITA 1.3 and Lightweight DITA
- the authoring CSS engine supports :has, :focus-within and negative
margins and indents to allow better control of the authoring experience

Along with oXygen XML Editor we introduce also the oXygen XML WebApp
which provides XML authoring in the browser, using an HTML5+JavaScript
adaptive interface that should handle both desktop and mobile devices.
For a quick test you can access:
https://www.oxygenxml.com/webapp-demo-aws/app/oxygen.html

Best Regards,
George