List:       xml-dev
Subject:    [xml-dev] book for beginners
From:       Ken North <ken_north () compuserve ! com>
Date:       2012-02-06 21:59:42

> > I was also looking for beginners' guides

The book I recommended for years was "XML: A Manager's Guide" by Kevin
Dick. I doubt that someone has more recently written a better book for
XML beginners.

Portions of Kevin's book are available via Google Books here:

http://books.google.com/books?id=nLslZRunKDsC&pg=PA300&lpg=PA300&dq=Kevin+Dick+XML&sou \
rce=bl&ots=2d5ocBV7yC&sig=hEs-7HT7H7T8mdYgxV_RpygJXGc&hl=en&sa=X&ei=ZUswT-vFPOeRiQLpjZmRAw&ved=0CB4Q6AEwAA#v=onepage&q=Kevin%20Dick%20XML&f=false

Ken North
www.kncomputing.com
@knorth2
kncomputing.tumblr.com