List:       xml-dev
Subject:    [xml-dev] ANN:  Fantastic XML editor for OS X - Alpha Test 1
From:       Jim Rankin <jimbokun_lists () mac ! com>
Date:       2004-06-28 23:35:32

Fantastic wants to be the world's greatest XML editor for Mac OS X.
Built on native OS X technologies, Fantastic strives to be Mac like in
every way.  I'm now looking for alpha testers to evaluate Fantastic and
provide feedback.

If you want to be part of creating the OS X's greatest XML editing
experience, reply to this email and ask about becoming a Fantastic
tester.  Look here to learn more:

http://homepage.mac.com/jimbokun/Fantastic.html

I'm at Apple's WWDC, so if you're here to and curious about Fantastic,
email me and we can find a place to chat.

Best,
  -jim rankin